What Is Billie Eilish The 30th About

What Is Billie Eilish The 30th About

Billie Eilish “The 30th” is a song released on April 26, 2021 by American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish. The song is part of the deluxe edition of her second studio album, Happier Than Ever. The song is a celebration of Eilish’s 30th birthday, and her first single of 2021. The track is a mid-tempo pop-rock song, and is about the joys of growing older. The song is co-written by Eilish and her brother Finneas O’Connell.

What is “The 30th” about?

The 30th is about Eilish’s journey through her 30th year. She reflects on the joys and challenges of growing older and talks about the exciting opportunities that come with the new decade. The song is a celebration of how far she has come, and her appreciation for those who have been with her on the journey. The song is an uplifting, feel-good anthem that encourages listeners to embrace their age and enjoy the present moment.

What are the lyrics to “The 30th”?

The song opens with the lyrics: “Oh, can’t believe I’m turning 30 / And I don’t regret a single day / I’m just built for the journey.” Other notable lyrics include: “I don’t have to try to be somebody else / I don’t have to prove that I’m something else / I’m just here, I’m here for the ride / Ready or not, I’m turning 30.” The song also includes a chorus that goes: “I’m turning 30, I’m turning 30 / I’m ready for whatever comes my way / I’m turning 30, I’m turning 30 / I’m ready for a brand new day.”

What is the meaning behind “The 30th”?

The 30th is a reflection on Eilish’s journey to her 30th birthday and the joys and challenges that come with it. The song celebrates her accomplishments, and encourages listeners to embrace their age and enjoy the present moment. The song is a reminder that life is a journey, and that it is never too late to make changes and try new things.

People Also Ask

What is the genre of “The 30th”?

The genre of “The 30th” is mid-tempo pop-rock.

When was “The 30th” released?

Billie Eilish’s “The 30th” was released on April 26, 2021.

Who wrote “The 30th”?

Billie Eilish and her brother Finneas O’Connell wrote “The 30th”.

What album is “The 30th” on?

The 30th is a song from Billie Eilish’s deluxe edition of her second studio album, Happier Than Ever.

Is “The 30th” a single?

Yes, “The 30th” is a single released by Billie Eilish and is the first single of 2021.

Is “The 30th” about Billie Eilish’s 30th birthday?

Yes, “The 30th” is about Billie Eilish’s 30th birthday and her journey leading up to it.

Billie Eilish’s “The 30th” is an uplifting and encouraging song that celebrates her journey to her 30th birthday. The song is a reminder to embrace one’s age and enjoy the present moment. The song is a mid-tempo pop-rock track, and was released on April 26, 2021 as part of the deluxe edition of her second studio album, Happier Than Ever. The song is co-written by Eilish and her brother Finneas O’Connell.